Bilinga Nippers Starts 14 October 2018 with the Run-swim-run!
You must have completed your pool swim before then.
Coorparoo Pool: Friday @ 6:00pm 14 September 2018
Palm Beach Pool: Sunday @ 8am 7 October 2018
Can’t make the group pool swims – that’s ok – You can get your swim coach to sign off on your swim proficiency.
Download a Junior Preliminary Pool Evaluation Form
REJOINING FAMILIES – must be financial; before the 30 September. Go online to your members portal to rejoin & pay the membership.
Remember you must be financial BEFORE you can attend the Pool Swim and First Nipper day on 14 October 2018
All New Families need to complete a joining form online and pay the Membership Fees BEFORE they can do ANY Nippers – including the pool swim.
Fees for 2018/2019
* Active Members and Active Award Members = $80
* Associate Members = $90
* Nipper Members = $90
* Nipper Family Members (of 4) = $320
* Additional Nipper Family Members = $60
Download a Step by Step Guide on How to Join
Once payment has been received – you will then need to Create a portal for every family member. This can be created under “Family Group” option
Download a Step by Step Guide on how to Create a Portal
Members 18 yrs and over including NIPPER PARENTS – Please Note:
Your Membership or Renewal can not be processed until you hold a current Blue Card or have applied for one
To download these forms please follow these instructions:
• Go to the Members Portal https://members.sls.com.au and sign in or create an account
• Click on the ‘Library’ tab
• In the ‘Member and Club Development’ folder open the ‘Member Protection’ folder
• Open the ‘QLD’ folder
• Click on the required forms as above, and download
or download here…
- Link an applicant or cardholder
(This form is to be completed by applicants/cardholders who already hold a blue/exemption card)
- Exemption card application
(This form is to be completed by Qld registered teachers and Qld police officers)
- Not sure which form to use? Here’s a guide Which card should I use Fact sheet
Blue Card Forms must be SITED and LODGED by an authorised BILINGA CLUB OFFICER. Please do not lodge it yourself.
Please be aware of our Clubs Sun Protection Policy
All members are bound by the Members Code of Contact
Need to make a Payment? You can use the gateway on your members portal or: Our Bank Details are:
BSB: 034604 A/c 214785
Bilinga SLSC General Account
Questions? Please Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org